Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Switzerland

We traveled here to Germany almost 2 weeks ago. I don't really want to go into details about our trip, as it was long and traumatizing, but I do want to share some pictures we took in Switzerland. These pics were shot from our train window, so they are not the best, but they'll have to do... for now. I hope to spend some (relaxing) time in Switzerland in the future. Not this year though- we can't afford it after taking the train through 3 countries! :D

We took a train from the middle of Italy to Germany... actually 5 trains. The best part was going through Switzerland. It was so beautiful, green and clean there. Everywhere you looked, there was beauty.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

The scenery looks beautiful!

Linda said...

How breath-taking! I do hope you get to enjoy Switzerland in a relaxing way sometime. Heck, I hope I get to also! ;)

Sonya said...

I'm very sorry the trip was so hard on you!
I havent been to Switzerland yet but it's on my list. I love the photos you took!

Shelby said...

Beautiful photos Dishy...It may be the only way I get to see other parts of the world...