Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Egg Salad

I know that one doesn't really need a "recipe" for egg salad, but I love it, and liked this photo, so I'm putting it on here anyway.  My approx. measurments, that is, because I didn't measure.  I made this a few days after Easter, using our leftover Easter eggs.  Good times, and I love how egg salad tastes just like a deviled egg on bread, with some crunchy pickles added in.  I ate this on a crusty roll.  Yum yum!! 

Egg Salad
by What a Dish!

1 hard-boiled egg (2 if you are a heartier eater)
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard, or grainy dijon mustard
pepper, to taste
1-2 baby dill pickles, chopped
1 roll or 2 slices sandwich bread

Chop egg and place in a small bowl.  Add mayo, mustard, pepper, and chopped pickles.  Add other seasonings, if desired.  Spread into a sliced roll, or on sandwich bread, and enjoy.  :)
*The egg salad alone is gluten-free.

**This post and photos are property of http://dishingwithdish.blogspot.com/ **

No comments: