Saturday, March 8, 2014

Jalapeno Popper Toast

sand3W
You can make Jalapeno Popper anything these days (and I do!)  I almost didn't post this because it's kind of funny-looking, but it's so good if you enjoy Jalapeno Popper foods.  It's just toast, spread with spreadable cream cheese, lined with pickled jalapeno slices and sprinkled with cheddar.  I love this.  I first made it when I wanted a Jalapeno grilled cheese but was too lazy to make it (like it's sooo hard!  Lol).  

Jalapeno Popper Toast
by What a Dish!
makes 1 toast

1 sliced favorite bread (I used sourdough)
1-2 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
pickled jalapeno slices (enough to cover bread, 8-12)
1-2 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese

1.  Toast bread in toaster (ha ha.)  Immediately spread with cream cheese, top with jalapenos, and sprinkle with cheese.  Enjoy.

**This post and photos are property of http://dishingwithdish.blogspot.com/ **

No comments: