Monday, January 18, 2016

Nutella Hot Chocolate

I've had this easy recipe saved for a while and finally tried it a few days ago.  It was easy and delicious, even though I don't love Nutella.  (I do like it just fine; I don't just worship it like some people.  I usually don't eat it unless it's in a dessert.)  I made this on the stove but you could probably use the microwave just as easily.  I forgot the cinnamon stick, oops.

Nutella Hot Chocolate
adapted from The Kitchn
makes one serving- easily doubled

1 cup milk
2 Tablespoons Nutella
1 cinnamon stick
Whipped cream or marshmallows, to top

1.  In a pot over medium-high heat, bring the milk to a simmer. Add the Nutella, stirring until it has melted and become incorporated. Add the cinnamon stick and bring to a simmer.  (Or forget the cinnamon stick, as I literally did.)  Ladle the hot milk mixture into a mug and serve with fresh whipped cream or marshmallows.
**This post and photos are property of http://dishingwithdish.blogspot.com/ **

No comments: