Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Roasted Carrots

You probably don't need a "recipe" for roasted carrots, but here it is anyway.  :)  I haven't made anything new in forever, and we're recovering from the holidays, so I need to get back into the swing of things and make some new dishes.  I actually made these months ago.  I made cabbage with the carrots, but we weren't fans of the cabbage as much, so I'll just stick with carrots for this post.  (You can see the cabbage in the pic.)  We actually had this with some Serbian sausages we brought back from Croatia back in October (so I guess it's been 3 months since I made these carrots!)

Happy New Year, BTW.

Roasted Carrots

1/2 - 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut lengthwise into fourths
olive oil
salt and pepper

1.  Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.  Drizzle a baking sheet with olive oil.  Place cut carrots onto baking sheet and shake around to coat with oil, drizzling more on top if necessary.  Top with salt and pepper, and place in the oven to roast.  Roast for 10-15 minutes, shaking the pan from time to time. Check if they are tender enough. They should also be a little browned.  If they are not tender or browned enough, leave them in until they are.
**This post and photos are property of http://dishingwithdish.blogspot.com/ **

No comments: