Saturday, October 22, 2011

Quick & Easy Hot Fudge

This hot fudge is SO easy and quick, and I always have the ingredients in my pantry/fridge.  This is a great last-minute hot fudge.  While stirring, don't go far, because sweetened condensed milk burns very easily (I found this out the hard way).  I added about 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to this, because the chocolate color looked too "pale" without it.  This will never replace my fave hot fudge recipe (that one is soooo good!), but it's always nice to have options.

Quick & Easy Hot Fudge
adapted from Our Best Bites

3oz semi-sweet chocolate* (about 1/2 choc. chips or 3 squares baking chocolate, chopped)
1/4 cup salted butter 
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk

1.  Combine ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat and stir together until melted and smooth. 


**This post and photos are property of http://dishingwithdish.blogspot.com/ **

No comments: