Snickerdoodles are easy and fun to make. They're also delicious, and create a great smell in the house. This recipe comes from Eating, Etc. I used some whole wheat pastry flour in this recipe, but I can't remember exactly how much. Probably about 3/4 cup.
from Eating, Etc.
2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp cream of tartar1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup softened unsalted butter
1-1/2 cup sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup sugar
4 tsp ground cinnamon
1) Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, & salt in medium bowl.
2) Beat butter, 1-1/2c sugar, & eggs with mixer at medium speed, until light & fluffy.
3) Beat in dry ingredients until well-blended.
4) Refrigerate one hour.
5) Preheat oven to 375F.
6) Combine remaining 1/4c sugar & cinnamon in shallow bowl.
7) Shape chilled dough into 1” balls & roll in cinnamon sugar.
8) Place 3” apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
**This post and photos are property of http://dishingwithdish.blogspot.com/ **