Saturday, August 17, 2019

Chunky Avocado Salsa

I saw this Avocado Salsa recently on Closet Cooking's page and made it that same day.  I was really craving some fresh flavors after traveling back home from vacation (we've been in the US (WA, OR & CA) for about 6 weeks) and this hit the spot.  It was so good! Pretty easy to make, too; just a lot of chopping.  I used jarred jalapenos because I had them on hand. 
Chunky Avocado Salsa
adapted from Closet Cooking

2 large avocados, diced
2 tablespoons lime juice (1 lime)
1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced (I used jarred)
1 romano/plum tomato, seeded and finely diced (I used an equal amount grape tomatoes)
1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped (I used over double this amount)
salt to taste
Tortilla chips, for serving

1.  Mix everything, season with salt to taste and enjoy with tortilla chips!

**This post and photos are property of http://dishingwithdish.blogspot.com/**

No comments: