Makes about 2 dozen meatballs
from Eating, Etc., via Cooking Light
1lb ground turkey meat (not breast-only)
1/2c part-skim ricotta cheese
1/2c seasoned dry breadcrumbs
1/4c fresh basil, finely chopped
Italian seasoning (I eyeballed it and probably added 2-3tsp)
1/4tsp ground black pepper
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey with remaining ingredients & mix well.
3) Shape into about 2 dozen meatballs.
4) Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
5) Add meatballs and brown on all sides.
6) Transfer meatballs to a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
7) Bake for 15-20 minutes or until done.
**This post and photos are property of http://dishingwithdish.blogspot.com/ **