Monday, February 18, 2013

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

PB Cookie
About six years ago, these were some of my favorite cookies.  I remember making them a few times when I was pregnant with my now 6-year old; the last time being the day before I went into labor.  Recently, I decided to revive this recipe and make it again.  Well, actually, "recently" means back in December.  See my Christmas table cloth in the pic?  Lol.  Sometimes it takes me a long time to get around to blogging about something.  The cookies were still as yummy as I remembered them. 
PB Cookie

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
adapted from Allrecipes

1/2 cup butter, softened

 
 
 


3 comments:

Linda said...

That is my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe! Yours look so very good.

What a Dish! said...

Thanks! It brought back some good memories for me.

Sonya said...

Pinned :)