Monday, October 1, 2018

Stir-Fry Sauce

 I really loved this stir-fry sauce.  I've only used it on veggies.  I stir-fry a bunch of my fave veggies in a wok until just tender and then add this sauce.  Cook for only about a minute until the sauce thickens, then serve over rice.  You can use this for meat + veggies, too.  I need to try that next time.  It's so good on just veggies though- and a great way to get more veg in your life.

Stir-Fry Sauce
adapted from Sam the Cooking Guy

2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup chicken broth, vegetable broth or even water
1 tablespoon sriracha (and/or Thai sweet chili sauce)
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch

1.  Combine all ingredients in a small bowl or Tupperware and mix well with a whisk or fork.

2.  Stir fry about 4 cups any combination of diced vegetables and/or seafood, chicken or beef.  When just done, add 1/2 to 2/3 (I just used all of it so I had extra sauce for my rice) of sauce, stir and let thicken slightly – about a minute and serve.  

**This post and photos are property of http://dishingwithdish.blogspot.com/ **

No comments: