favorite hot tea
milk & sugar or honey, to taste
1) Place peppercorns, cardamom seeds, whole cloves, & cinnamon stick in grinder and grind until very fine.
2) Stir in ground ginger. (If you don't own a spice grinder, just mix all of the pre-ground spices together).
3) Store in tightly sealed container.
4) Place about 1/4 tsp of mixture in cup of hot tea; allow to steep for a few minutes.
5) Add milk & sweetener, as desired.
**This post and photos are property of http://dishingwithdish.blogspot.com **