Gooey Caramel Rolls
from Betty Crocker
Makes 6 Rolls
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1/3 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup chopped pecans, optional
2 Tablespoons white sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 can (11 oz) refrigerated original breadsticks
1. Heat oven to 350. Mix brown sugar and whipping cream in an 8 inch round cake pan. Sprinkle with pecans. Set aside.
2. Stir sugar and cinnamon in a bowl until mixed.
3. Take breadsticks out of package unrolling the dough but not separating into breadsticks. Sprinkle on cinnamon-sugar mix over dough. Roll up dough, starting at one of the short sides.
4. Separate dough with a knife using the cut marks to make spirals. Put slices on top of sauce in pan.
5. Bake for 25 mins or until rolls are golden brown. Let cool a minute and then invert on a plate. Let set for a minute so the sauce can drizzle down and then remove pan.
**This post and photos are property of http://dishingwithdish.blogspot.com/ **