Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Non-Alcoholic Sangria

We had this Sangria with our Spanish Tapas night.  I know it's probably not authentic at all, but oh well.  This seems like a church-lady version.  :)  It was good, easy, and we enjoyed it!  Plus, I've never had real Sangria to compare..... so this is great for me.  I added some sliced Star fruit just for fun; my kids had never seen a cut one before.  They watched me cut it and were just fascinated!  The pears and apples marinating in the drink were tasty to eat when the drink was gone.  The kids all LOVED this!  It was super easy too.

Non-Alcoholic Sangria
from Food

4 cups cranberry-grape juice
1 cup orange juice
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 pear, diced
1 apple, diced
3 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage (Sprite or 7-Up)

1.  In a large pitcher, combine cranberry-grape juice, orange juice, fresh lemon juice, diced pear, and diced apple.  Refrigerate for a least 2 hours.

2.  Just before serving, stir in the lemon-lime soda and some ice.

**This post and photos are property of http://dishingwithdish.blogspot.com/ **

No comments: