Sunday, March 11, 2018

Paris Food Pics

Almost a year ago, my husband I took an overnight trip to Paris.  We were in Germany and took the Ice Train.  I just realized I never posted about the trip here! This post will be just about the delicious and wonderful food there.  We ate so much; we were never really hungry.  But there's just so much to eat there!  Lol.  Another day I'll post scenery pics.
The first thing we ate after arriving; a choc croissant and an almond one.  SO GOOD!





French Onion Soup!


Floating island; meringue floating on custard, covered in salted caramel.  So good!  (Again)

Macarons at snooty Laduree.  

Hot chocolate at snooty Laduree, on the Champs Elysees, around 11 pm.  :)

Lunch at the cafe in the Musee D'Orsay.  

Nicoise salad at the Musee D'Orsay cafe.

Train station hot chocolate; about to leave Paris.

Food bought at the train station; we ate this for dinner on the train.  Everything was beyond delicious.  I want some now!

**This post and photos are property of http://dishingwithdish.blogspot.com/**

No comments: