Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Paris Sights

Here are the rest of the pics from our Paris trip, almost a year ago. I shared the food pics already.  My husband I just went for a quick 2-day trip.  We did the hop-on, hop-off bus and it was great.  We were able to see so much.  The first day was sunny and beautiful.  It rained the second day, but we had already seen most of what we wanted.  We also took a Seine boat ride the first day and got some pics from that.  I didn't bring my big camera so these are just phone pics. 

 Notre Dame, above and below.

The Louvre pyramid, above.
 The Arc di Triomphe, above, and views from the top, next 2 pics.


 Musee D'Orsay, above, and paintings inside, next 2 pics.



 Under the Arc di Triomphe, above.  Laduree on the Champs Elysees, below.


Paris Opera house, above.  Inside pics, below.  (Amphitheatre/seating area was closed :( )


**This post and photos are property of http://dishingwithdish.blogspot.com/**

No comments: