Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies
adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything
1 box brownie mix (9x13 version)
Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
1/2 cup butter , softened
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 cups powdered sugar
2 teaspoons milk
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening.
2. In medium bowl, make brownie mix according to the package directions. Spread in pan. Bake according to package directions. Cool completely, about 1 hour. You can speed this up by cooling in the refrigerator.
3. In medium bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie base.
4. In small microwavable bowl, microwave topping ingredients uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds; stir until smooth. (I melted in a double boiler on the stove.) Cool 10 minutes; spread over filling.
5. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set. Store covered in refrigerator or at room temp.
**This post and photos are property of http://dishingwithdish.blogspot.com/**